Reading anything good?

A place to discuss the rich and varied worlds of L.E. Modesitt, Jr. All are welcome!

Official Website: here. Official Fan site: here

Moderators: Ghost, lmodesitt

JTass
Scribe

Reading anything good?

Post by JTass »

It's been quiet on the board lately, so I thought I'd try to generate a bit of activity.

Anybody reading anything good/interesting?

I just finished listening to the audiobooks of Drew Hayes' Super Powereds series. I enjoyed them a lot.
Good premise and plot, lots of character development & growth. One caveat - The series is really long (each of the four audiobooks was ~50 hours), with some parts that dragged.
Considering the principles involved, what are the odds that Murphy's Law is named after the wrong guy?
Mythbhavd
Scribe Adept

Re: Reading anything good?

Post by Mythbhavd »

I’ve had to do a lot of reading for work lately and haven’t had a whole lot of time to read. I’ve reread a couple of books lately including “The Green Progression,” “Outcasts of Order,” and “The Time In Between” by Maria Duenas.
Sha^ul Gar
Bookworm

Post by Sha^ul Gar »

I'm currently snowed in up here in just outside of Billings Montana, where I've been re-reading the Recluce cycle in publication order.
I suppose I could have driven the load through ice covered roads while being blinded by headlights reflecting off of falling snow, but for some silly reason I get so nervous about manhandling a forty ton vehicle in those conditions.
Mythbhavd
Scribe Adept

Post by Mythbhavd »

I'm currently reading a couple of books for work and reading the book The Christian Athiest. I'm anticipating the next Imager book.

Return to “L. E. Modesitt”