Robert Lynn Asprin - Hit or Myth - 8

Here you can post book reviews for the IBDoF. Share your thoughts with the world and tell us what you think of the latest book you've read.

[NOTE: to create a properly linked book review thread here in TCC, please click on the "Review this Book" link from the applicable detailed book view in the IBDoF database - it will automatically generate a linked review here.

Moderators: clong, Mr. Titanic

StefanY
Jedi Librarian

Robert Lynn Asprin - Hit or Myth - 8

Post by StefanY »

Hit or Myth (Myth Adventure - 4)

Skipped a few in the series when I re-read this one, but I was headed out the door and grabbed something quick. Once again, Robert Asprin brings his unique blend of adventure and humor in this quality addition to the adventures of Skeeve the magician and his mentor Aahz. I enjoyed this book as much the second time as the first and it did not disappoint in quality after recently re-reading the first book in the series. The nice thing about this series is that, although it is sequential, it is not absolutely necessary to read them in order. Asprin does a nice job of re-introducing his characters and situtations so that if this happened to be the first of the series that you picked up, you wouldn't be totally in the dark. Great for a light, entertaining read.
Have you read this book? Click here to rate it!

Return to “The Critic's Corner”